Practical Pedagogies 2018

I am very much looking forward to my 2nd Pedagogies conference. This time round the venue is Cologne, where I was due to be for the recent EuroGeography conference, but couldn't make it in the end due to school commitments, and being too close to the Erasmus mobility.
The super early bird tickets are, I think, now all gone, but there's still chance to get a ticket for a low price, and come and see me talk about my pedagogical approach to teaching geography...  and links with the curriculum... basically a lot of ideas from my time in the classroom, working for the GA, and all the fine people I've met since who've influence me...
Those people coming to #TMGeogIcons in June may well get a sneak peek into some of these ideas as they take shape....
Check out the website - it's pretty awesome...

Comments