GTE Conference 2017

The Geography Teacher Educators' conference is an annual conference which I have attended several times over the years, the first time at 2008 in my first year working for the GA, and most recently in Oxford.
This year's event was hosted by Kay Chapman at the University of Plymouth and although there were a few people tweeting there weren't too many tweets. There were enough, however, to get a flavour for the research-led nature of the contributions. There were also presentations on 2 EU projects that I'm involved in: GeoCapabilities and GI Learner.

In previous years, presentations were placed on the GA website. I hope we'll see some of this year's presentations. I will also follow up personally with some of the people presenting...

The 2018 conference will be held at the University of Birmingham.


Comments