A week away... back soon

A week away from blogging, and I'm starting to get prepared for returning to action on New Year's Day.... which is when I need to start work on the Lent Term to-do list...

In the week away I've been reading, drinking, cooking, watching festive telly and travelling. 

We took our kids down to London for two days, and stayed overnight, and took in plenty of art and culture, and enjoyed the sunshine and the Norfolk coast, on days when the freezing fog didn't cling around the village. I've pencilled in plenty of ideas for further reading, and made a start on some ideas for a writing project inspired by Russel Tarr's History Teacher toolkit book, and my visit to Practical Pedagogies.
I've got some CPD resources to write, and a few books to finish in the next week. I'm fortunate to have until the 9th of January off, so have time to think yet...
See you in a few days time...

Comments