Pedagogy in Portugal - the context

I'm preparing for a week in Portugal next week, working with teachers on the theme of pedagogy.
I'll be sharing some of the resources that I've created, as they may be of interest, although they aren't explicitly for geography teachers (which is rare for me, as I'm taking a bit of a risk here and going out of my comfort zone)
I'll use the hashtag #vigped for my posts from the week, so that others can follow, and I can get them all together at the end of the week on a Storify for you.

I may ask a few questions on social media over the next few days as I finish off my materials, and prepare some interactive activities. The teachers will be introduced to enquiry, Mission:Explore and a range of other things….

Image of Serpa in the Alentejo region - Alan Parkinson

Comments