Primary Geography Quality Mark

I spent yesterday with Primary Geography colleagues at Solly Street in Sheffield, moderating this year's 50 applications for the GA's Primary Geography Quality Mark. We looked at submissions at all three levels from Bronze to Gold, and some schools will get a nice surprise as we upgraded their entries.
I had a good day working with Sharon Witt from the University of Winchester (you can see us far right here working hard) and it's always good to see what good geography is happening out there. I'll be back in Sheffield next month for the Secondary Geography Quality Mark moderation.

One of my jobs for the new school year is to compile an application for the Primary Geography Quality Mark for my school, as part of . We already hold the SGQM and Centre of Excellence for our senior geography, but my EY / KS1 and 2 colleagues are also doing great work, and we look forward to collating it into a portfolio.

Image: Paula Owens

Comments