Think inside the box...

I worked with 25 colleagues down in London earlier in the week.

We were at One Drummond Gate, which also houses the HQ of the Office for National Statistics.

I shared some thinking on the new curriculum and the Future of Secondary Geography

A unit that I'm writing at the moment is based on a book on container ships.
Came across this great image in WIRED magazine.

Also some interesting reading from the Hunting English blog.
This talks about the idea of threshold concepts and questions guiding curriculum writing.

I was also involved in the Young People's Geographies project which involved co-construction of the curriculum. This is worth exploring too perhaps...
Here's some appropriate music for the container ship link too.... Thinking of a way to work this in...


Image copyright: Nate Kitch - fair use for educational reasons, please let me know if you'd like it removed...

Comments