Minecraft in Geography - your suggestions welcome...

At the end of last year, I put together a draft document to pull together some ideas for using Minecraft to teach geography (and other subjects potentially)

This was shared on Google Drive with a few people who were kind enough to add some feedback.
In the last few months, there has continued to be a lot of interest in the use of Minecraft, and I have mentioned it a few events too.

I've decided to share this document now....
It's by no means completed, and I would appreciate your thoughts on how it might develop.
I'd be delighted to hear of more useful:
- twitter accounts
- projects
- documents
- ideas
that relate to Geography and Minecraft

You can contact me via Twitter or e-mail - my ABOUT ME page has the relevant links. Alternatively add a comment to this blog post and that will come through to me for moderation. Thanks in advance.

Comments