Geography Teacher Educators' Conference 2013

The conference is held once a year, usually at the end of January. This year's event is being organised by Justin Woolliscroft, PGCE tutor at Hull University, where I did my PGCE in 1987.
I've attended for the last 6 years or so, and it is always an excellent event with good speakers and plenty on research which is connected with geography education. There are some really exciting sessions, and it''s a privilege to meet up with colleagues once again and hear about their work....


This year I've been given a slot on the Friday night to talk through some of the work that I have been doing since leaving the GA, and I'm excited and a bit nervous that what I'm going to say will be useful...
I'll be tweeting with the hashtag #gte13
As I'm currently doing the tweeting for the GA, until Anne Greaves' replacement starts his job, I will also be doing some GA tweets from the event.
My presentation will be online after the event on my Slideshare account....

Comments