SAGT - Lectures and Sessions

After the excitement of the awards, I had a chat with various folks on the stands. Because of my various work with publishers and other organisations over the years, I knew a fair few of them. It was good to see the Digimap for Schools crew as well as Ken Lacey, Steve Brace and colleague from the RGS-IBG were there too, as was Jamie Buchanan Dunlop from Digital Explorer.

I also met with Anne from Collins, and we talked about the excellent new Atlas by Collins app which is now available for the iPad and iPhone.

After chatting, I went for lunch, which was very nice, and then went to set up for my two seminars. Duncan McLean from Kindrogan Field Study Centre had some good ideas for Google Earth, which I learnt a few things from. Thanks to those folks who came to my seminars....

A version of my presentation (without a whole host of images which are copyright Disney / Pixar) are not included in this version...



Thanks to Edina for the excellent freebies for delegates...

UPDATE
Thanks to Sharon Somerville for lead to the National Trust for Scotland page for the film...

Comments

meg said…
And a very good session it was too - thoroughly enjoyable and very useful as usual :) See you next year ?