Look at it this Way: Somerset & beyond...

Updated - 7th November

I'm going to be heading down to Somerset for the Somerset Geography Conference. I'm doing a session on my KS3 Toolkit book on landscapes (with updates) and ideas about teaching about landscapes. This will include mentions of the White Cliffs of Dover, Ash dieback, Brave and other Pixar films, burger boxes, Google Earth and other things....

The conference has been developed with a lot of work from Noel Jenkins, who has put together a great line-up for the conference. Sadly, like the SAGT conference at the weekend (see separate blog post), Iain Stewart was unable to attend as he had been allowed permission to film in Turkmenistan, which apparently is rare, but had to be this week.

Don't forget that this award-winning Toolkit book has a blog to support it - as with many of my books, such as the Badger GCSE book which has its own blog HERE.

If you can't make that event, you now have the option to join me for a virtual Teachshare version of the same event, where I'll run through the event.

It's going to take place on the 6th of November: the day after the Somerset conference, and will be an online event starting at 6pm.

I'll also mention my new children's book 'The Ice Man' - order now for Christmas

UPDATE
The recording is now available to access. Viewing the recording via the link will also allow you to download the presentation that I used....

Comments