GA Conference 2012

Two weeks to go to register as a delegate for the GA Conference 2012.
Your chance to come and meet up in Manchester and take part in one of the biggest geography meetings in the UK.
There's the public lecture and GA awards, which I shall be attending...
There's a guided Pub walk which I will be partaking in...
There are many lectures and workshops, which I shall be involved in and taking part in...
There's also a meeting of the digitalearth network which I'm involved in, and which took me to Austria a couple of weeks ago.
There are chances to meet with exhibitors and chat with the great and the good, which I shall be doing.
There is the GeoBeerMeet with over 50 geographers meeting over some fine British ales...

What's not to like.
Get over there now - if you're not a GA member, join and you'l recoup the cost from your delegate fee, and if you're a student or doing a PGCE/GTP you can attend free of charge....

See you there !!

Comments