iPhone 4S

OK... so last Saturday morning I was woken at 7.20 by a delivery. Any annoyance at the early time was soon dispelled by the discovery that it was my new iPhone 4S....

The old 3S has gone into service as an iPod touch-alike. I've started to explore the new features and over the last week have been setting up my phone with the key apps, and exploring the many new features.
One particular feature is the addition of iCloud, where most of my apps are now waiting to be called down when they are needed.
I also liked the Photostream, which means that any picture I take with my iPhone appears a short while later on my iPad - I can see some potential uses there...

Anyone else identified some great new educational apps or features ?
Will be posting regularly as I get to grips with this new computer that has appeared in my life...

Comments