digital-earth.eu - Draft website now open

As regular readers of the blog will know, I spent 4 days in late January in Salzburg at the opening evening of the digital-earth.eu project. This is a three year funded project to raise the profile of GI and geomedia in teaching, and also collect together the best practice from schools across Europe.

Also started off a Twitter feed for the project at @digitaleartheu - feel free to follow us...

The DIGITAL EARTH draft website is now open. At the moment, it has some details about the project and the various strands, but as we get to work on the project more will appear.

One of the first outcomes will be some publicity on the value of GI and geomedia, and there will also be a book of papers. I submitted a paper to the publication earlier today, in between one or two other things...

Going to be an excellent project, and you can follow it here on the blog.
A series of posts on my trip will appear at the weekend when I get the chance to catch my breath. Scheduled to break the 1000 mile point for my travelling in the last 4 days alone, so not got a lot of time for blogging...
In fact, before I do a few last things before bed, I'd better press PUBLISH POST.... now...

Comments