Some moments from the GTE conference....

I have already blogged about my time at Madingley about a month ago now...
Materials from the conference have been added to the relevant page of the GA WEBSITE.
One resource I quite liked was this YouTube clip.



Mark Jones used this as part of his session on mobile learning.

Also on the same page is my short input on NQTs and the networks they form to support themselves when they start their first teaching jobs.

I also liked Simon Catling's exploration of the Young Geographers project, and the latest Charles Rawding presentation on rural landscapes.

One slightly stressful moment came when Debbie Moss from Keele University stood up to present a session with the title:
Thankfully she came to the conclusion that it was a powerful tool for reaffirming geography's potential in the curriculum...
We also agreed that I was the sexy gimmick of the GA....

This particular section of the GA website is just one of the many benefits of engaging with the materials produced by the GA, and the best way to show your support is to join the GA...

Comments