New iPhone Geography group on the GA Ning

A new group has been added to the GA Ning for those teachers who own, or are interested in the possible educational uses, of iPhones and similar devices.
I could have widened the name of the group, but the particular combination of features and the functionality of the iPhone make it particularly suited to the sort of exciting exploratory work that a few teachers are already doing.

See my earlier blog post for more on how some teachers are using this device.

I have made some good use of my iPhone over the last few days. Was certainly helpful as the snow descended, and I found myself in a hotel...

Keep an eye out for a resource I'm putting together for those teachers using iPhones...

Let me know if you are using a particular app and finding it helpful...

Comments